Date: Wednesday 3rd April.
Time: 7:30am – 9am
Cost: Chamber Members €5 per person, Non-Members €10 per person
Location: The Enniscorthy & District Office, Portsmouth House, Templeshannon Y21A6K1
Speaker: Eugene Doyle from Doyle Fielding Chartered Accountants.
Topic: Tax savings for business people.
Eugene will be discussing the following topics,
- How to avail of a 10% rate of Capital Gains Tax using Entrepreneurs relief .
- How to use Retirement relief to avoid paying Capital Gains Tax .
- How to reduce gifts and inheritance tax by passing on business assets .
Eugene Doyle is a Chartered Accountant and Qualified Financial Advisor. He is the firms founding partner having established the business in October 1987. Eugene studied in Carlow Regional Technical College in 1977 and holds a Certificate in Business Studies. Eugene is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants having qualified in 1983. Prior to the setting up of his own business Eugene trained and worked for Sheil Kinnear & Co. Chartered Accountants and IFAC Accountants and has over 30 years practice experience.
- To provide B2B Networking sessions for the business community in the Enniscorthy & District Area
- To provide businesses with new business opportunities
- To update businesses on issues relevant to their business